static char rcsid =
"$Id: hello_other.c,v 1.2 1997/07/09 13:24:45 pvmsrc Exp $";
* PVM version 3.4: Parallel Virtual Machine System
* University of Tennessee, Knoxville TN.
* Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge TN.
* Emory University, Atlanta GA.
* Authors: J. J. Dongarra, G. E. Fagg, M. Fischer
* G. A. Geist, J. A. Kohl, R. J. Manchek, P. Mucci,
* P. M. Papadopoulos, S. L. Scott, and V. S. Sunderam
* (C) 1997 All Rights Reserved
* Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and
* its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted
* provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and
* that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear in
* supporting documentation.
* Neither the Institutions (Emory University, Oak Ridge National
* Laboratory, and University of Tennessee) nor the Authors make any
* representations about the suitability of this software for any
* purpose. This software is provided ``as is'' without express or
* implied warranty.
* PVM version 3 was funded in part by the U.S. Department of Energy,
* the National Science Foundation and the State of Tennessee.
ptid = pvm_parent();
strcpy(buf, "hello, world from ");
gethostname(buf + strlen(buf), 64);