Text chapters 22 and 23, which go into much more detail than what we're
likely to reach.
- Closed tag.
- Attributes are height and width, in pixels.
- Sizing with CSS is not recommended.
- Any HTML content is only for display on browsers which don't support
[ like this Source ].
- Create a drawing context object from the canvas element.
- Use a large number of drawing
primitives to place an image there.
- Drawing is not object-oriented.
- Spit out pixels and forget.
- Erasing something can be a challenge.
- [ Clock Source ].